CT Laser Mammography
( CTLM® )
- Leading-edge CT molecular imaging
- No ionizing radiation (no X-ray)
- Dense breasts easily imaged
- Non-invasive/No contrast agent
- Adjunctive to other breast imaging modalities
- No breast compression (comfortable)
- Easy and inexpensive to operate
- High patient throughput
CTLM® is an INNOVATIVE
new laser imaging modality.
The Computed Tomography Laser Mammography (CTLM) Model 1020 is an imaging device that is intended to provide the physician with physiological and clinical information, obtained non-invasively and without the use of ionizing radiation.
All Specifications Subject To Change Without Notice. Investigational Device Limited. By Federal Law For Investigational Use.